Thursday, December 16, 2010

cheese or font

I've finally found the missing link between my love of cheese and my love of typeface. Maybe it was all a subconscious choice or some higher power created this website to finally make the pieces of my life fall together (it wasn't a higher power - I don't believe in that and even if it was he/she/it needs something better to do anyway). Have you ever noticed that cheese names and typeface names are similar? Eerily similar? I didn't, until this simple website made a game out of deciding whether a particular pronoun was the name of a typeface or cheese.

Here's some examples, you have to decide whether they are cheese names or font names - I'll put the right answers at the bottom:

Duroblando
Sirene
Broccio
Eurow 

Feel free to test your knowledge at Cheese or Font. Good luck!


ANSWERS: They were all cheese, except Eurow

3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be cheese. Where do you find this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question - I have friends who are all about finding silly things on the internet and sending it to me. I find that quiz to be incredibly difficult, all the names are so strange. Also, I'm happy to see someone doing as many revisions as me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm convinced that your semester-long blog project has been leading to this one amazing post. Well done.

    ReplyDelete